YOGA IN THE WORKPLACE
A study by the World Health Organization found that workplace stress is the #1 health problem in the U.S.
The American Institute of Stress found nearly half of the people who claim they have workplace stress say they need help in learning how to manage it, and 42% say their coworkers need such help.
The practice of mindfulness meditation and yoga has been adopted by organizations such as Google, the United States Marine Corps, and British Parliament to reduce stress and foster more meaningful work relationships.
Ashley is experienced in offering yoga and meditation classes to suit the unique needs and environment of your employees. Classes may include breath techniques for stress reduction, healthy habits and stretches employees can practice at their desks to maintain blood flow and increase energy, and visualizations and affirmations they can practice when experiencing mental stress throughout the day.
ASHLEY'S PAST CORPORATE CLIENTS:
• Enterprise Bank, 8 Main Street, Andover, MA
• i2Verify, 54 Pleasant Street, Newburyport, MA
• Google, 355 Main St Cambridge, MA
• Bennett and Company, 45 Water Street, Newburyport, MA
• Newburyport Five Cents Savings Bank, 254 State Street, Newburyport, MA
• JFK Federal Building, 15 Sudbury Street, Boston, MA
• Rochester Electronics, 16 Malcolm Hoyt Drive, Newburyport, MA
• Hair Company K, 134 Main Street, Amesbury, MA
• 6-Points Sci-Tech Academy, The Governor’s Academy, 1 Elm Street, Byfield, MA
• Bresnahan Elementary School, 333 High Street, Newburyport, MA
• Newburyport High School, 241 High Street, Newburyport, MA
If you are interested in investing in job satisfaction, increasing the productivity of your employees, and saving money on healthcare costs, you can book your first 30- or 60-minute mindful yoga and meditation class by contacting Ashley directly.
Classes may be held either at your place of business or at Ashley's studio, 12 Maple Street in Newburyport, MA.