YOGA IN THE WORKPLACE
ASHLEY'S PAST CORPORATE CLIENTS:
• Tauck, 10 Westport Road, Wilton, CT. www.tauck.com.
• Enterprise Bank, 8 Main Street, Andover, MA. www.enterprisebanking.com.
• i2Verify, 54 Pleasant Street, Newburyport, MA. www.i2verify.com.
• Google, 355 Main St Cambridge, MA. www.google.com.
• Bennett and Company, 45 Water Street, Newburyport, MA. www.bennettcompany.com.
• Newburyport Bank, 254 State Street, Newburyport, MA. www.newburyportbank.com.
• JFK Federal Building, 15 Sudbury Street, Boston, MA. www.gsa.gov.
• Rochester Electronics, 16 Malcolm Hoyt Drive, Newburyport, MA. www.rocelec.com.
• Hair Company K, 134 Main Street, Amesbury, MA. www.haircompanyk.com.
• 6-Points Sci-Tech Academy, The Governor’s Academy, 1 Elm Street, Byfield, MA. www.6pointsscitech.org.
• Bresnahan Elementary School, 333 High Street, Newburyport, MA. www.bresnahan.newburyport.k12.ma.us.
• Newburyport High School, 241 High Street, Newburyport, MA. www.nhs.newburyport.k12.ma.us.
Ongoing studies by the World Health Organization find that workplace stress is the #1 health problem in the U.S.
The American Institute of Stress found nearly half of the people who claim they have workplace stress say they
need help in learning how to manage it, and 42% say their coworkers need such help.
The practice of mindfulness meditation and yoga has been adopted by organizations such as Google, the United
States Marine Corps, and British Parliament to reduce stress and foster more meaningful work relationships.
Ashley is experienced in offering yoga and meditation classes to suit the unique needs and environment of your employees.
Yoga classes may include breath techniques for stress reduction, healthy habits and stretches to maintain blood flow and increase energy, and accessible meditations for mental clarity and resilience.
If you are interested in investing in job satisfaction, increasing the productivity of your employees, and saving money on healthcare costs, you can request to book your first 30- or 60-minute mindful yoga and meditation class series now.
Classes may be held at your location (up to 40 miles from Newburyport, MA), at Ashley's studio, located at 12 Maple Street in Newburyport, MA. or remotely via Zoom.