Greetings friends and beloved students,
We are sending you all love and well wishes during this challenging and illuminating time in our country.
We have been open since July 6 with the Governor's permission. I would like to take the opportunity to share the safety precautions that Ride the Wave Yoga LLC has taken and will continue to take. Our entire team thanks you in advance for complying with the following protocol to ensure the safety of all:
- Class size is limited to four participants maximum to allow for 14 feet of social distance so that mask wearing remains optional
- A minimum number of two students is required to hold class
- Pre-registration is required for ALL classes, including outdoor classes, with sign-ups open one week prior to class
- Mats are to be placed at 14 feet apart, indicated by floor markers
- Individual entry is accessible through the front door (the door facing the street) to allow for minimum contact while entering and exiting the space
- The screen door and all windows in the studio are left open as to circulate maximum air flow, and a floor fan circulates fresh air in from the outside
- There is no public use of yoga props at the studio. Please prepare to bring your own mat, blocks, strap, bolster and blanket
- Hand towels have been removed from the restroom and have been replaced by disposable paper towels
- The complementary tea station and sitting area is closed temporarily
- Students must wipe down restroom door handle and sink area with provided disinfectant after each use
- Restrooms, door handles and studio floors are given a thorough clean between classes with disinfectant
- Complementary EO Hand Sanitizer use is encouraged before and after class
- Signage is posted at the studio as a reminder to students and staff
- All students are required to fill out, sign and submit the new electronic waiver (see left)
Please click here for our current class schedule.
Be sure to stay tuned about any changes with the studio due to incoming health data by subscribing to our newsletter at the bottom of this webpage.
With abundant gratitude and thanks,
Ashley and the team at Ride the Wave Yoga