*Updated Monday, October 26, 2020
Greetings friends and beloved students,
I am sending you all love and well wishes during this challenging and illuminating time in our country.
We were open for en-person classes from July 6-October 22 with the Governor's permission. Starting on Monday, November 2nd, we will resume LIVE virtual classes on Mondays at 9:15a.m. and Tuesdays at 7:00p.m. You can learn more about those classes and book here!
We are taking things day-by-day as far as en-studio events such as monthly Full Moon Circles. The feedback from the recent New Moon Audio Retreat was fantastic, so I will most likely continue with something almost identical next month.
During the time that the studio was open, and if there is a special event held at the studio such as a Full Moon Circle in the near future, the following protocol will be ensured to maintain the safety of all:
- Yoga class size is limited to four participants maximum to allow for 14 feet of social distance if mask wearing is to remain an option
- If more than four students are present for a workshop or class, mask wearing will be required
- Pre-registration is required for ALL classes, and a minimum amount of pre-registered participants will be required to host a virtual class
- Individual entry is accessible through the front door (the door facing the street) to allow for minimum contact while entering and exiting the space
- The screen door and all windows in the studio are left open as long as masks are not worn in order to circulate maximum air flow
- There is no public use of yoga props at the studio. Please prepare to bring your own mat, blocks, strap, bolster and blanket
- Hand towels have been removed from the restroom and have been replaced by disposable paper towels
- The complementary tea station and sitting area is closed temporarily
- Students must wipe down restroom door handle and sink area with provided disinfectant after each use
- Restrooms, door handles and studio floors are given a thorough clean between classes with disinfectant
- Complementary EO Hand Sanitizer use is encouraged before and after class
- Signage is posted at the studio as a reminder to students and staff
- All students are required to fill out, sign and submit the new electronic waiver (see left)
I am hosting astrological/ tarot consultations over the phone, and private yoga classes via Google Meet or FaceTime.
You can be the first to hear about pop-up beach yoga classes by subscribing to my newsletter at the bottom of this webpage.
LIVE VIRTUAL YOGA CLASSES
Please click here to book a live virtual class.
Be sure to stay tuned about any changes with the studio due to incoming health data by subscribing to our newsletter at the bottom of this webpage.
With abundant gratitude and thanks,